viernes, 27 de mayo de 2016

Hunter X Hunter

Hi everyone! Today I’m going to write about an anime which has become one of my favourite in this months. I am talking about Hunter X Hunter.
When I was a child (about 10 years ago) I watched the first version of this anime and all I remembered was the first part of it, so about 2 months ago i decided to watch the second version from the beggining.

This anime tells the story of Gon Freecs, a 12 years old boy who wants to become a hunter to find his father, Ging. To become a hunter requires to pass an exam, which is extremely difficult and it is full of misteries. In this exam, Gon met his friends: Kurapika, Leorio and Killua, who is his very best friend.
This exam was only the beggining of their story, but I am not going to tell you more, in case you want to watch this anime!


Now i am going to show you some of the main characters:


From left to right: Killua, Leorio, Gon (above the box) and Kurapika.


He is Hisoka, one of the aspirant to become a hunter.


He is Kuroro, leader of Gen'ei Ryodan (enemies of Kurapika) and my favourite character.

I hope you had enjoyed my post!

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hey! I heard about a new season of hunter x hunter has been released! did you start to watch to it?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. oh I want to see the remake of hxh, but I haven't done it yet, because I don't have time :(

    ResponderBorrar