jueves, 5 de mayo de 2016

Music!

The topic for this session is one of my favourite things in the world, I think that is one of the best ways to express our feelings, and I’m talking about music.
Music is an important part of my life. I wake up and I listen to music, I take the Metro and I listen to music. I mean, I listen to music every time I can, and I would be the happiest person ever if I could listen to music all day.
The music I like is so varied. I like so many kinds of music. Some of my favourite bands are Arctic Monkeys, Marina and the Diamonds, Franz Ferdinand, Blink 182, Queens of the Stone Age, 30 Seconds to Mars, Muse and Fall Out Boy. My smartphone is full of music played by these bands.
Here’s one of my favourites songs:

 All my own stunts - Arctic Monkeys


This picture was taken by me. I was so close to Jamie Cook, Arctic Monkeys' guitar player.

Thanks for reading ;)

7 comentarios:

  1. I also listen to music anytime i can c:

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That's a nice picture!
    Thanks for sharing a moment like that with us, when and where was that concert?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's so amazing that you can be that close of one of your favorite bands, I imagine has to be the best thing of the world !

    ResponderBorrar
  4. It's so amazing that you can be that close of one of your favorite bands, I imagine has to be the best thing of the world !

    ResponderBorrar
  5. hey! I like 30 seconds to mars too, they have great songs

    ResponderBorrar
  6. wow, you went the concert! I imagine the concert were genial.

    ResponderBorrar