jueves, 19 de mayo de 2016

Talking about a picture

Hi! Today i will write about a picture :)




I chose this picture because it has a lot of importance to me. This picture was taken for me a few hours after my graduation. In the picture you can see three objects that may look so simple but that represents the end of a period that was so hard to me. I will describe you the importance of these three objects.
First of all, I will write about the medal. That medal was given to me along my diploma. The medal meant that I had finished my scholar period. It was given to me by my English’s teacher.

The prize that you see was given to me for representing some kind of leadership. When I was on 3rd grade, I nominated myself to be President of the Student’s Center and I had been chosen. I was on that charge until I had graduated (I was chosen twice). The Teacher’s Board decided to give that prize to me because of the contributions I had made to scholar community.

Last, but not least, I will talk you about that ring you see on the picture. My grandfathers gave me that ring the day I graduated, just like they did when my mom graduated from school, years ago. It was some kind of and I suppose I will give my daughter a ring the day she got graduated, or maybe my mom will do that.

I hope you can understand the importance of this picture to me.

Thanks for reading 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hey, my congrats for you, about your leadership recognition. You must feel proud to know that everyone value your skills

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Your such a talented person, congratulations for your prizes c:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. First of all congratulations, second; you were two years as president of the student center, was it hard work?. At least I think so.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Wow, you studied in Augusto D´halmar. My sister and some of my old classmates from primary school studied there jaja

    ResponderBorrar