martes, 21 de junio de 2016

My favourite subject

Hi!
Today I will write about my favourite subject during my first semester on the University.
When I was on 4th grade I only wanted to go to Uni, so that I could study what I really wanted. The problema is that I didn’t know that I would have some subjects that I will really hate (like Mechanics).
But today I will write about the subject that is perfect for me: I am talking about Techniques of Chemistry laboratory. I am in love with this subject because it is about that part of my career that I enjoy the most: experiments, investigation and lots, lots of science. I think that this subject is probably the most useful of all. I mean, in a future I won’t use exactly all the things that nowadays I am learning on subjects like General chemistry, Mechanics or Calculus, but i will use everything that I am learning about laboratory.
One of the things that I love the most about this subject is that I can practise everything I learnt.
What about you? Do you like this subject?


Greetings J

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario